The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, July 25, 2008

Flashback Friday

Flashback to our dating days. When Ammon and I first started dating, we went and found some ugly material and made pajama pants out it. It was so fun and we still wear them all the time. We call them our Dr. Seuss pj's
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember these crazy pajamas!

Emily said...

I have seen those pjs in person and they are pretty sweet! Yes, we may be facing a c-section but I am ok with that. I have apppointments on Thursday and Monday to determine how she is doing and if she's flipped. Based on that info we will make a decision as to what to do. We are excited to meet her though!

Kristi Barnes said...

You guys are too cute! P.S. How did you get such a cute header? Did you create it yourself?

Paige and Jason said...

Those are some hot pants. Maybe next time you and Ammon can take pictures in some "HOTPANTS". Hehe that would be funny!