Last week we had quite a lot of rain and we loved it. Addie isn't so crazy about the thunder but she really loves being able to use her umbrella. It reminded me of last year while we were working with potty training and one afternoon she and I were sitting on our front porch watching the lighting and listening to the thunder. It began raining and Addie looked up at me and said "the thunder's going potty"


5 comments:
I LOVE your hair long! It is so beautiful.
I remember when you guys lived in your apartment out in Fiddlers area and I was visiting with you one afternoon and the rain just came down. Addie went to the window and she just watched the rain and got all excited. It was so cute.
Rain...ah, I forgot what it looked like! You all look so happy. And wow, what a hot mama you are! We are SO excited to see you soon!
I just love being married to this Red Haired Beauty, but I don't love it so much when she takes pictures of me holding that stupid duck umbrella...how embarassing! I swore to myself I would never be caught dead with that umbrella, now I'm on the world wide web with it! Thanks sweetheart!
These pictures are SO cute! We've been loving the rain too...always nice to mix it up a bit!
Post a Comment