Last week, our little Addison Mae turned 3 years old. Wow! She really got into her Birthday this year and had fun being treated like a queen for the whole day. It was so fun for Ammon and I to feel justified in spoiling her for the day. I couldn't wait for her to wake up and see her presents that we had been working on. We re-did a doll house for her and that was so much more work than I was expecting. It was kinda fun because I was able to live vicariously through her house since I can't paint any of the walls in my own house. I will have to post some more before/after pictures of that later. Ammon made her a chalk board and we got her some other gifts as well.
This is Addie eating her special birthday "barbie cereal." Growing up we never got cold cereal and if we did it was usually corn flakes. On our birthdays however, we could pick out a sugar coated cereal and I LOVED it. I thought it would be fun to pass that on as well. I wasn't anticipating how much Ammon would loved her Barbie cereal....no I'm not joking.
My mom made Addie a Sleeping Beauty dress. She has been wearing it everyday since.
I made a castle for her cake and it turned out better than I thought it would.
The next day, we did a princess tea party for some of her friends. I think they had fun.





3 comments:
You're such a fun mom! Love the cake... That's a lot of work!
Now that is a birthday she will always remember. That dress is so darling. Camrie still wears the one mom made for her too.
I would like to be invited to your private blog!! I like reading about all the people in the ward and seeing what people are up to during the week!!
Jamie Rust
Post a Comment