The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Flashback Thursday Friday

Todays flashback is from my highschool days. I was on drill team for 4 years and it was a blast. I really miss dancing....all dancing. I keep trying to get Ammon to take a ballroom or a country swing dance class with me but so far, no luck. I think that is the thing I miss the most from my single days is being able to dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ool La La!! Mmm Mmm Mmm! I know it might not be appropriate to say this here, but I just can't help myself-That lawn is green!!! oh yeah baby!

Jason said...

Great picture! Just seeing it brought back a flood of memories. I remember a 4th of July parade many years ago with you (in the Ramettes) marching in the parade.

Lots of great memories! Here are a few: a beautiful facial mask one evening in Mesa, AZ; some sort of food fight with cheese dip or something on each other's faces, your first date in Scottsdale, AZ. The list could go on . . . and on.

You are great! Its great to be reconnected.

Jason