The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

blog tag

The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your childs nose. Then you tag five others.

1. closet


2. Laundry room

3. fridge4. kitchen sink

5. favorite room


6. what are your kids doing right now


7. toilet
8. favorite shoes
9. self portrait
10. dream vacation


I don't have a picture of my dream vacation but I would love to go to Prince Edward Island and rent a house on the beach and just relax and go for walks.


I tag Jossie, Angie, Stacia, Brooke B., and Misa

2 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Fun blog post. By the way I am LOVING the new background.

Valeri Crockett said...

That would be a scary tag with my dirty house today. Thanks for not tagging me! hahaha:)
You house looks fabulous and even your self portrait! love ya, Val