1 week ago
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Varoo visits
My wonderful sister Valerie (Varoo) is out for a visit from Chicagoland. We always have fun together and the last time she came to visit was the day Kimball was born. She was having dinner at our house while I was sitting there having contractions. During one of my contractions, she said "will it help you to get through the contraction if I told you I was pregnant?" It actually did work and I was so excited. After dinner, we decided to help bring Kimball sooner by doing old Rammette dances. It was pretty comical. We would be dancing and then I would lean over and get through a contraction and then keep on dancing. Great times with a great sister like Varoo. Plus Addie gets to play with her adorable cousin TJ and we get to meet and play with our new cute nephew Cooper. Good to have ya here Varoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So exciting for you! Tell Valerie a big Hello from me. I cannot believe alike you two look. Two beautiful gals!!
Hey Cheese,
Thanks for the nice blog entry. You are definitely much cuter in that picture than I am - but I guess the picture just brought out the truth. You're one dang cute gal. :-) I sure love you and am so excited to be here with you.
Love ya,
Varoo
Hey Girl, Im having a shoe party and you should come. They have way cute stuff.. check out my blog for details. Lizzy
Hello, hello to you ALL! We miss you!! I am sorry its been so long since I called! Please give my kindest regards and love to Val and Matthew! We all need a FUN party!!!!!
Post a Comment