So I'm ready for a blog facelift and as I check out all your blogs, I see the cutest backgrounds. So HELP! Where do you guys get your cute backgrounds. Would you please share? Thanks
-Me
1 week ago
So I'm ready for a blog facelift and as I check out all your blogs, I see the cutest backgrounds. So HELP! Where do you guys get your cute backgrounds. Would you please share? Thanks
-Me
5 comments:
You are so cute- but I tottaly understand, I had the same questions- so I went on a serch and found several free blog template sites - insteading of speading time to make my own- I also made links from my blog to the templates so that I could change mine and not have to remember- where I found my last one, so stop my and take a look- they are labled blog templates- enjoy :)
Awww, I'm so glad you like to read my blog! You're so sweet. :)
My current blog background is from cutestblogontheblock.com. (Which you already know about. :))They recently changed their site and added a bunch of different stuff. :)
The backgrounds and steps that I took to get them seriously made me crazy! The next time I change my template I'm totally going to cutestblogontheblock.com!
Hello there! This is Brooke Taylor and I found your blog through Stacia and had to take a look. I am such a blog stocker, but just love it! You have such a cute family. I will have to check in every once in a while and see how things are going.
I also have a blog, but it is private, so if you want an invite just let me know. brooketaylor@infowest.com
Chalise thanks for the tip it was so easy! I'm in Parowan unil further notice, so CALL ME!!! I take Landon to the pool every morning by ourselves from 10-12 and we'd love company! Call me at my Mom's house because I'd love to see you and meet your kids!
Post a Comment