This site will let you know when we have updated the blog.If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting
I know this will not thrill you like it did me but I just had to share. Tonight, I ran to Albertsons really quick and got the items below for a total of $5.55. By using coupons and shopping sales, I saved a total of $33.42 on these items. I LOVE COUPONING! Thanks Val.
So i have a question? Where do you get your great coupons from? I am in need of some help on this one. I am sorry that I haven't been over much lately. I have been working like crazy and trying to find a grown up job in failing economy. I love you gusy though.
Wow good job! I have been getting into it myself it's pretty amazing how much money I can save! You... like me have a long time to pinch pennies so it's nice to learn any tricks to help save money! Even if I have lots of money I can't see myself paying full price for stuff again! It's kind of exciting to see how much I can save!
6 comments:
Congrats Chalise! That's a great deal. I really should get into that.
HEY that is so awesome I've been wanting to get into it but don't really know where to start. Val needs to start an e-class ;)
Teach me. I would love to do that. I've tried to start a few times but I just don't know what I'm doing. Congrats!
So i have a question? Where do you get your great coupons from? I am in need of some help on this one. I am sorry that I haven't been over much lately. I have been working like crazy and trying to find a grown up job in failing economy. I love you gusy though.
Wow good job! I have been getting into it myself it's pretty amazing how much money I can save! You... like me have a long time to pinch pennies so it's nice to learn any tricks to help save money! Even if I have lots of money I can't see myself paying full price for stuff again! It's kind of exciting to see how much I can save!
Go Lou! I'm so glad that you got into it - isn't it exciting? You'll have to teach me the "Utah ropes" once I get there. :-)
Post a Comment