The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

Friday is here again and this is Ammon when he was a young tike. These were his superman pajama's and I'm told he would not take them off. He really wanted to be Superman and if I am remembering correctly, I think he broke his arm trying to fly like superman. In my opinion, he is way better than Superman any day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute picture! He looks exactly the same... except shorter.

Teresa said...

Hey! We still have Ammon's superman suit. He wore it for so many years and grew out of it like the Incredible Hulk grew out of his clothes! He broke his arm once as Superman. I think he was dodging kryptonite and fell down. Of course he wouldn't have tried jumping off that countertop, falling and breaking his arm. Not Superman! Love, Mom