The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ammon

Last Saturday was Ammons Birthday. It wasn't the most exciting day in the world, since Ammon had to do school work and stuff but we went on a date that night which was great. The next day we had cake, minus the ice-cream.....I'm a forgetful person.
I just wanted to tell you Ammon how much I love you. Thank you for working SO HARD to provide for this family on top of going to school. You are such a dedicated father and husband and we love you so much. I love ya sugar bugar :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute cake! Add cake decorating to your many list of talents...

Sheri said...

Happy birthday ammon! And is that...a pillbox on your cake?

What a life!! said...

Happy birthday to you!! That cake sure looks good I wish we got to have a taste of it. We need to do something on a day when I don't work!!! We miss you guys. Thanks for the lovely picture of us on New Years, we had an absolute blast!! Come'ir Samir!! :)

Chelseys Blog said...

Happy B-day Ammon! You are a young buck of what..... 22 now?:)