This site will let you know when we have updated the blog.If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting
Holy cow, I love the cotton swabs! By the way, how are you liking Young Womens? I bet you'll do great in there. The girls are really fun once they get to know you! :)
It really is unusual for really crazy children to come from such shy and conventional people such as you and Ammon. They must be adopted, Love, Mom Marren
4 comments:
Holy cow, I love the cotton swabs! By the way, how are you liking Young Womens? I bet you'll do great in there. The girls are really fun once they get to know you! :)
It really is unusual for really crazy children to come from such shy and conventional people such as you and Ammon. They must be adopted, Love, Mom Marren
Those are cute pictures, and good job on the coupons!!
What great pics! I can't wait to be closer to you guys - horray!!! Let's play lots and lots!
Post a Comment