It's time for this little guy to have a turn on the blog.

Tonight I let Kimball feed himself for the first time and I never realized how far it was possible to get food up the nose. He had fun and decided that spoons weren't all that necesary when he had hands that did the job much easier.
Tonight I let Kimball feed himself for the first time and I never realized how far it was possible to get food up the nose. He had fun and decided that spoons weren't all that necesary when he had hands that did the job much easier.
This is a picture I took about a month ago. He is just such a dang cute kid. We just can't get enough of him. I remember before he was born, I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to love another baby as much as I love Addie. It is amazing how much your love grows. I really love it. Little Keembo is crawling and climbing everywhere now. He has 6 teeth and has the funniest fake laugh...well I don't know if you can really call it a laugh. It sounds more like a machine gun but it sure gets us laughing. No one can get Kimball laughing like Addie can. He thinks she is the greatest comedian ever. He also completely ADORES his Dad. He follows Ammon all around the house until Ammon picks him up to play.
Kimball is also at the stage where he puts everything in his mouth. A couple weeks ago, he was making a funny face and I could tell he had something in his mouth and when I went digging to find out what it was, this next picture is what I pulled out. This bug was pretty tramatized but think of the stories it has to tell.
We sure love this little guy with allour hearts. I can't believe he is going to be ONE in a couple of weeks. Wow this year has gone by fast.


2 comments:
What an adorable little boy he is!! You guys have such cute kids, it's so fun to see the things they do. I just love your blog!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment