The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, August 23, 2008

an obsession

I have recently become obsessed with yard selling. It is so addicting. Today has been by far my best finds yet. I have been searching for a bike. I really wanted an old fashion beach cruiser bike but I was looking for anything that was cheap. Well today I found BOTH. Check out this beautiful bike. This was my ideal bike that I had in mind (minus the missing basket). I have been searching yard sales, craigslist, ksl... and so when I saw this today, I got so excited. Guess how much it was? $5 whole dollars. Yup, that's right F-I-V-E!!!
WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

dang, what a find!!!! I can picture how cute your gonna look riding that around. Way to go woman!

Sheri said...

Wow, five dollars?! That's awesome!

Josie said...

Thanks for the invite!
I love going to yard sales, you have to go in St. George, they are sooooo much better than Cedar's!

Rhiannon said...

http://www.babymckallister.blogspot.com/

A friend sent me this blog... a tribute to this family who lost their little boy 2 days before delivery. It is so beautiful.

Hugs!