I love this picture of Ammons family. I love Ammons stance and his karate outfit...at least I think it is a karate outfit. Maybe he just really liked to bear his chest and ripped open his shirt. I also love Hayley's (the youngest in the middle) overalls.
This is picture of my family building gumdrop towers. I love my big tough brother Denny's (the far left) muscle shirt. I am the one on the far right. Great hairstyles all around. Wow the 80's were great weren't they? ha ha ha
By the way, if you haven't noticed the little blurp off to the right, we are going to be going private with this blog so if you would like to keep reading it, e-mail me (chalisev@yahoo.com) or leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can give you an invite. Even if I don't know you and you enjoy reading the blog, please feel free to e-mail me, even if you are just a friend of a friend of a friend. It's been a tough decision to go private because it's fun finding people blogging and having old friends find me through others blogs but I just feel more comfortable and safe knowing who is reading all about our life.
1 week ago




7 comments:
Hey- would you mind asking Erin Hatch if you can email me her email address- I would love to read her blog and stay in touch with her- thanks :)
sorensenmary@gmail.com
:)
Add me....
Thanks girl!
Me too! I like reading yours and Valerie's blogs. I can't believe how much your little girl looks just like you!
-Monica-
hey I would love to keep reading your blog and could you send me Erin or Jason Hatch's Email I would like to read there's as well.
my email is involvedgirl@gmail.com
that is the one i use for the blog
thanks.. I love you
umm also the link you have for my blog is wrong...it should be
involvedgirl.blogspot.com
just so you know
Add me, too, please!
beanandtim(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment