The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Monopoly...mostly

Ammon and I came up with a great new way to play Monopoly. If you don't have enough to pay when you land on somones property, after all your money is gone, you can pay the rest in crunches. You only have to do 10% crunches, so say you owe $1000, you would only have to do 100 crunches. It kept the game fun and interesting and we got some exercise done at the same time. I had to do a few crunches but as my family knows, I have unbelievable luck when it comes to playing games. I think I landed on free parking at least 7 times. Talk about rolling in the dough. The last picture is Ammon being Ammon.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darla said...

You guys are too funny! Great idea with the money.
And your kids...your kids...are so cute! Can't wait to see them this summer!
Love you,
Darla

Jossie said...

That's a great idea! Gotta love when you can squeeze some exercise in :-)

Valeri Crockett said...

Great idea. . . we'd all look a little better if we played monopoly that way~!