The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Flashback

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I have done a flashback but today I thought I would do a flashback to my high school days. My junior year, myself and 3 friends (Melanie, Mike, Mark) were on a drama trip and we all got the same ring out of a quarter machine and that is when the "Ringo's" came to be. We did everything together. We even went on a "Ringo Retreat" where we went and did a midnight hike in Bryce Canyon, and stayed the night there with my sister (Mel and I in the trailer and Mark and Mike slept in the car) then we drove to Manti the next day and went to the Manti pageant. I have so many memories with these guys. At the "J Awards", they gave us an award for being the "Biggest Elitist Group"....We couldn't help it that we were better than everyone else or that fate bestowed those rings upon us and none else (just kidding). Ahhh... good times, great oldies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jossie said...

Oh that's funny! It's so great to see pics from high school that I didn't take :-) Mine are all from sports trips and stuff so it's nice to see them of other people that I remember. Hey, have you heard anything about our 10 year reunion? I tried to call Ammie but never heard back. I would hate to not have one!

Unknown said...

That's a great flashback! Mike and Mark are awesome! Mark taught me how to drive a stick shift one weekend in Parowan after many failed attempts by other teachers!

Mike was Mike-my-ex to me since that was how I was introduced to him by Becky Crisp. If you ever see them tell them I say hello!