The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mr. Incredible

So I'll just say it...Ammon is secretly Mr. Incredible, not only can he leap tall buildings in a single boud, Is as strong as Superman, etc... As if this wasn't enough, he can cook! This top picture is my mothers day breakfast-in-bed, complete with a menu and everything. Crepes, pancakes, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, fruit bowl, smoothy...all made from scratch. He also made this pie all by himself. Isn't it beautiful...Yeah I totally got the jackpot.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

Impressive Ammon. Impressive.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow I am impressed! Ammon and his cookie abilities, darling girl and darling pictures. What a talented family!

Matt and Valerie said...

I agree - you did hit the jackpot when it comes to hubbies, and you totally deserve him, and he deserves you. What a cool bunch of people you are. I'm so glad you are happy!
Love ya,
Val

Erin said...

WOW-that is pretty incredible!!