The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Monday, June 9, 2008

sweet thing



We love having this little girl in our life. I cut her hair a while back and I didn't really know what I was doing but after about a week of fixing it, I really liked the way it turned out. Well, I guess she didn't think that it was done being cut because one Sunday when I was taking a nap and Daddy was watching the kiddos, she was "going potty" but when she didn't come back, Ammon went looking for her and found her in the office with a pair of scissors and a bunch of hair scattered around her. I have tried to fix it and it looks okay if I have the time to blow it dry and do it but the rest of the time....well she's cute anyway. I took these pictures a couple weeks ago and they are the only pictures I have of her after I cut her hair and before she did.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Ha ha...welcome to the world of little girls. EVERY one of my girls have at least done it to themselves and a few have done it to younger sisters. Probably wont be your last time dealing with it :-)

Valeri Crockett said...

I know it didn't last long but I think you did a great job with the haircut. . . so cute!

~Kreitzers said...

What a DOLL she is....I want to order me one that comes in pink. I just don't quite know what to do with my basketball playing, constantly dirty, scabbed knees, truck driving, bow shooting little boy :) Her hair is too cute, she looks just like you!

Sheri said...

She is darling, no matter how much hair she has.

Matt and Valerie said...

darling cut Lou! I think I may have you work on mine when I come home in a few weeks. By the way, I LOVE reading the "Belly Laughs" comments over on the side. Can't wait to see you guys.
Love ya,
Val