The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Monday, May 5, 2008

Flashback Friday (Monday)

Well last Friday I was substitute teaching and then after school we left to go down to Mesquite for the weeked so I didn't have a chance to get on to do flashback friday. Well here it is. I decided to do a flashback to Addies birth. Wasn't she a cute little baby. I will never forget the feeling when she came out and they laid her on my chest...HOLY COW!!! It was the craziest feeling to realize that this little baby was living inside of me and grew in there and she was OURS. She was such a wonderful little baby and It was such a great experience becoming parents for the first time. 12 hours of labor worth every minute.

3 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

What a CUTIE!!! Love that girl.

Mary said...

Ammon, flashback to the days when you had hair!

Jossie said...

She was beautiful, especially after just coming out :-) She's is still such a cutie! Don't you love flashback fridays?!