The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, May 30, 2008

Is it Friday already?

I guess this technically isn't a "flashback" but I have been playing around with a fun sight called makeoversolutions.com and I thought I would do a flashback to what Ammon might have looked like back when he had more hair. Which is your favorite?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jossie said...

That is funny! I'm going to do Karl's right now....maybe me too :-) Anytime you are in Vegas, email me if you want and we'll do lunch or something. I would seriously love to see you! Funny that we almost did the exact same things over the weekend :-)

Chelseys Blog said...

THis is AWESOME!! (does Ammon know you put that on?) Of course... he looks handsome in all pics

Valeri Crockett said...

That's fun! My votes the bottom right.

Matt and Valerie said...

you right cheese -he does look good! My favorite is the bottom left followed closely by the bottom right.
Val

Paige and Jason said...

hmmm....Ammon with hair, interesting concept :-)

The Wrights said...

That is too funny! I love that web site.. Check out our Blog if you have not already! dallasandlizzy.blogspot.com
Dallas and Lizzy Wright

Susy said...

In the top right pic he totally looks like Richard Gere. Too funny!

Susy said...

send me an email and I'll send you an invite. My email is tsbenson@juno.com.