Last night, when I came home, Ammon was already home and he was making dinner (which I always love). Addie wanted to play outside so I decided I would quickly mow the lawn with my dad's cool lawnmower. Seriously, this lawnmower is older than I am. There is no motor, just rotating blades when you push it. My parents got it when they first got married (40 years ago) and it is perfect for our little backyard...plus he was kind enough to let us borrow it for the summer. It actually is a lot of fun to push. Anyway as I was mowing, I realized it was a little comical that I was out mowing the lawn and Ammon was in cooking so I just had to take a picture. 

Isn't this a lovely picture? I look about 20 pounds overweight with grandma boobs
1 week ago

8 comments:
I'm so glad that you found me!! Yes, we could not be more happy about moving out of Cedar Park but we sure have some fun stories to tell. By the way, I love these pictures!
Chalise you are SO funny and I LOVE the idea of flashback friday....oh the stories we could recount :) Your little girl looks so much like you. YEA for Ammon making a decision. School isn't too hard to bare when you know there's an end in sight....with the potential of a LOT of money :)
LOL, you crack me up. It doesn't at all strike me as odd for you to be mowing the lawn seeing how you are the queen of greenthumbs. So you go you grandma boob you!
Chalise
I took you blog address from Angie's wall! And oh my cute!! I love it! It's so fun to see what you are up too! I love Flashback friday so cute you are so creative!! Good luck with school! There is a Pharmacy school here in vegas you should join us down here and we can be poor school kids together!!
You are awesome! I love that picture! You are my favorite neighbor. What would I do without you?! Thanks for being so great and cute and sweet!
Can I just tell you that I went straight back to high school when I saw the word, "Switch"! The fact that you said you looked like you had grandma boobs made me laugh super hard as well :-)
you look hot, don't let anybody tell you different! when are we going to get together with Aubree and do toes! I'm being serious about this! call me
You guys are so cute! I love to look at your blog and see your cute pictures. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment