The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, May 9, 2008

flashback friday

I know that my last 3 posts have been flashbacks but I have a lot of other posts in the making so stay tuned for what is going on in our lives present day. For the post today I thought I would flashback to many many years ago when Ammon and I were just little tots. By looking at these pictures, who do you think Addie and Kimball look more like?

7 comments:

Michelle and Nick said...

Use your photoshop skills to put your hair on Ammon's picture and you would have Addie!

Paige and Jason said...

Boy...Major flashback with this one. I agree with michelle, try that photoshop thing and lets take a look.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Who knew that Ammon was once endowed with luscious gold locks...

Sheri said...

I think that Addie and Kimball look way more like you.

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Love the hair ammon! I just wish you could grow it back and part it like that! It's great!

Chelseys Blog said...

Chalise- I thought that pic of you was Addie. Honestly. See looks just like you.