I really do feel like I am the luckiest gal in the world. I met and married one AMAZING man. I remember the first time I met Ammon and what I noticed the most was how truly sincere and kind he was. He had a great sense of humor and was so humble. How could I not fall in love. Little did I know what an amazing father he would be as well. I appreciate that he comes home and makes time for playing with the kids creating fun games and telling them stories he has made up. Ammon WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Today in primary the kids filled out a questioners about their dads and I thought I would type up their answers.
ADDIE'S
My Dad's name is: Ammon
He is as handsome as: a hawk
He is as strong as a: 10,000 muscles
He is 6017_ feet and _lots of____ inches tall.
His hair color is: bald
His favorite food is: spaghetti and salad
His favorite TV show is: baseball (I don't think Ammon has ever watched baseball on TV :)
I think my Dad looks funny when he: makes a funny face and does a toot dance
My favorite thing to do with my dad is: Go to McDonalds and eat ice-cream all alone
I wish my dad would: tell me stories and play with me every day
I would not trade my dad for: 1,000 BUCKS!
KIMBALL'S
My Dad's name is: I dunno but he has a name (Daddy Mitchell)
He is as handsome as a: racecar
He is as strong as a: bear
He is _5____ feet and __36___ inches tall.
His hair color is:He doesn't have no hair
His favorite food is: taco's
His favorite TV show is: Marley and Me
I think my Dad looks funny when he: Tickles me or shoes funny faces
My favorite thing to do with my dad is: Races-throw balls and you have to run
I wish my dad would: color pictures with me every day
I would not trade my dad for: scissors
Not only am I lucky enough to be married to such an amazing man but I also have the greatest dads in the world.
Dad, thank you for being such an amazing example to me my whole life. I look up to you so much and love you with all my heart. You have always tried to teach me the important lessons in life and I appreciate that so much. Miss you tons but thank you for sacrificing and serving this mission.
Pappa
Thank you so much for always being so kind and generous. You are very thoughtful and always the life of the party. We really loved having you visit. Thank you for being there for us and helping us out. You're wonderful
Grandpa Tim
We love you very much and wish we could see you more. We appreciate your passion for life and the enjoyment you bring to ours. I know Ammon's creative nature comes from you and his love of the world around us. You are awesome.

1 comment:
cute post! we like ammon too, i guess. ;)
Post a Comment