The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, June 15, 2012

bathroom before and after

Next up is the bathroom before and after.  I decided to do a light aqua blue because there was a light blue can of paint left here by the previous owners.  There was also a can of lime green paint left (that I did the girls room in). I just mixed a little of the green in with the blue and TA-DA! I had a great shade of light aqua blue.  I did this room while Ammon was at work one day.
 BEFORE
  
AFTER
 
Sink area BEFORE
 
Sink area AFTER.  Notice the framed mirror?  That took about 20 minutes and I think we figured it cost around $3.50  TOTALLY WORTH IT
 
BEFORE
 
AFTER
 
 I made this shower curtain from a table cloth I found at a yard sale for $1.  I took it apart and rearranged it and added the border on the top.  I love finding those perfect treasures that I know I can use. 
BEFORE
 
AFTER









There ya go

2 comments:

Emily said...

so cute! that mirror really looks great! you have such a good eye for this kind of stuff! so awesome!

Jolene said...

Cute! Can you do mine?! ;)