The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Notes from around the house

I thought I would share some of the notes I have found around our house lately. I love finding these notes.
This first one we found this morning on Ammons pillow. Addie had made our bed and put Ammons slippers by the door and had this picture waiting for him when he came out of the bathroom. I love that it is a picture of a camel in a desert and it says "your hot" LOVE this note!

I love this happy rainbow picture that she drew that tells Kimball that he is rude to her. Classic



This one came she brought home from school this week. I seriously cannot believe her penmanship. It is better than mine and she is in Kindergarten.

And this one just touched my heart.

I tried typing on it what it says but just in case it is to small, here is what it says.
"To my family.
Dear Family, I love you so much. never stop going to church. Always eat the bread and water. You will have to have to! Eat the water because you will remember Jesus's blood and bodie.

I love this girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: