Ammon likes to now wear pink sweaters with cows all over it. I especially love the 4 cows going down his left arm

I like to wear cardigans with Indians on horseback. (which you can't see in the pictures but you can imagine)
I don't see anything wrong with our new clothing style.

So much fun. Ok, so we might have gone shopping at Good Will and we might have left our tags on our clothes so that we could maybe take our clothes back after the ugly sweater party that we went to. But just maybe....
Ammon won the "Cheesiest Sweater" award. Get it? Cheesy...Cows.... hahaha
I won the "Ugliest Sweater" award
It was some tough competition
On another note, look at this cute little mouse.
Yes it's alive in this picture and yes he washed his hands REALLY good after this picture

Maybe it's not as cute when it is running around your house. Our previous neighbors had this mouse in their house that they had been trying to catch for a while. He ran under a piece of furniture and Ashlee (our neighbor) ran over and grabbed Ammon since her husband was gone. Ammon was able to catch the mouse for her but then he didn't know what to do with it. He really is soft hearted and didn't know how to kill it so he just went and threw it in the forrest so I'm sorry in advance to any of you who this mouse chooses to live with next.
Cheers



3 comments:
Haha, those sweaters had me laughing so hard! Those are honestly the best/ugliest "ugly sweaters" I've seen! And Nate's the same way as Ammon. We caught a mouse in our house back in Salt Lake. It was hurt and suffering so Nate took care of it as quick & easy as he could. But he was seriously so torn up about it! I'm just not that tenderhearted I've decided... I hate mice:)!
haha, I would have done the same thing :) way to go Ammon! Loved the sweaters btw!
Ammon and Chalise, You two look great. I thought you said you were going to a costume party. You guys look perfectly normal. In fact, better than usual!
Post a Comment