It seems like the days are going by so fast and I blink and a week has past. Crazy how fast time flies. Anyway, Ammons birthday was last week but I just haven't been able to blog much lately. Better late than never though. We had a fun time celebrating Ammons birthday as a family and then also had a great party with friends.
If you have never tried Ammons cooking, you are missing out. Not only is he amazing at the guitar, singing, a little smarty pants and a billion other things but he is a great cook.

Look at the bright side honey, you don't have to worry about going bald as you are getting older. Been there, done that.
If you have never tried Ammons cooking, you are missing out. Not only is he amazing at the guitar, singing, a little smarty pants and a billion other things but he is a great cook.
Look at the bright side honey, you don't have to worry about going bald as you are getting older. Been there, done that.
"My Dad is the best dad in the world"
Really I don't know how I ever got so lucky. Ammon is the best father and husband ever. He will come home from studying all day at school and somehow find the energy to run around the house playing chase, or swords with the kids. Then when we put them to bed, they BEG him for a Candyland story. He has such a creative imaginations and makes up all sorts of stories about a magical place called Candyland. He "relaxes" by cooking dinner and gives me a night off quite often.....well not as much since he is in school again but over the Christmas break, I had many wonderful "nights off."
He makes me laugh and is funny and positive. I don't think he has ever raised his voice to me even though I know I have deserved it several times. He is patient and humble and leads by example. Basically, he is one amazing guy. I love you so much honey. Happy happy birthday.


2 comments:
That's actually exactly how we describe him. "Do you know Ammon? You know, he's the little smarty pants."
Love the cake, and love the guy! So glad to have him in the fam. Love you Ammon! Sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment