I always feel nervous having everything out there for the public to read and I keep switching between having my blog public or private but with the new baby coming, I am going private again (but for good this time). If anyone out there actually still reads this blog and wants to continue, leave me your name and e-mail in the comment section. I'm actually creating a new blog that will replace this one. This one will be our "pre-blog" and will give the link to each new individual post and will let people know when I put new posts up.
1 week ago

22 comments:
I would love to keep reading your blog. My email address is tiffersoup@gmail.com. I was just reading your "belly laughs" section and laughing so hard! Cute, funny kids!
I would love to keep reading too! beanandtim@yahoo.com
I love reading your blog! you are so good with words :)
bauer.valerie@gmail.com
add me to the list! snowhite1226@yahoo.com
I would like to keep reading it! gene_tay2@yahoo.com
Add me too please:)
volleygirl_014@hotmail.com
I read...add me please!
samandmeesha@gmail.com
juddka@gmail.com
Kortney Porter
I do! walkahil@gmail.com
Cedar Land Title loves having a way to keep track of you guys. Please add us!!
randi@cedarlandtitle.com
Love your blog! whatsthestory_02@yahoo.com
Dear Chalise,
Please sign me up... I think i might die if i don't know whats going on in our life :) snike33@aol.com Love Sarah
"your life!"
us!:) kamikamica220@yahoo.com
me too! katie.t.taylor@gmail.com
I love keeping tabs on you and your adorable family jonelle_w@yahoo.com
Angie- thekreitzers@yahoo.com
I still read! taylorandstacia@yahoo.com
i read it! chelsey.16@hotmail.com How do you make this a pre blog and start a new one? Good luck with the new little one!
ooh me! spenny.nellie@gmail.com
I read still!! jared_Cheryl@msn.com
I read! sheriwx at hotmail
Post a Comment