
Well it's no surprise if you have seen me or saw my facebook post but Baby Mitchell #4 will be joining our family around March 19th. Yes this means I am 6 months along. I know I'm a slacker blogger but that is not the reason for this announcement right now. We decided that since we live so far away from family that we would go as long as possible without telling our them and surprise them at Christmas. I didn't know if it was possible (since our kids obviously knew) but we actually pulled it off, much to my surprise. I had to be super careful that I didn't post anything on facebook that would give it away or pin anything on pinterest that would give any ideas. All my pictures on my blog have been strategic to hide the GROWING belly, and believe me, with this being my 4th baby that belly knew exactly what to do and popped out FAST! I wanted to take a picture weekly but that only lasted a few weeks but here are some pictures of the last few months.
16 weeks
17 weeks
This one is from today at 30 weeks
Here are some pictures from Halloween time which I obviously couldn't post at the time
I made this shirt to surprise everyone for our recent trip home. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but I think everyone got the point, which was...the point ;-)
I was so excited to surprise everyone. It was really fun for the most part. There were a couple of unexpected responses (wink wink Michelle) but I had so much fun seeing the look of surprise on peoples faces. I think my favorite responses were my sister Paige, and my friends Melanie and Emily. My sister Valerie already knew since she is due just 3 weeks after me. We have been pregnant together every time but these babies will be the closest in age. It was fun to finally see each others pregnant bellies at about the same size, even though shes a lot more cute preggers.
Also, with this pregnancy, we decided that since we are prepared clothes wise, we wouldn't find out the gender of the little munchkin. I say "we" but truthfully it was more "I". Ammon went along with it but he was really curious to find out what it was. I told him he could look during the ultrasound but he couldn't tell me or anyone else what it was so he decided not to find out. The ultrasound was awesome and they just spent so much time letting us just watch the munchkin move around and suck it's fingers and stretch. I loved it! This baby looks like a Mitchell. They didn't spend really anytime down in the restricted area and the legs were closed so even the technician didn't find out what we were having. I just can't wait to meet this little baby and fall in love with him/her. I go back and forth thinking it's a boy, then thinking it's a girl. Ammon and the kids think it's a boy but I really have no idea. I guess we will just have a list of both boy and girl names that we like to take with us to the hospital. Meanwhile, the little babe just keeps growing and playing soccer with my bladder (which is always a fun experience ;-) and we are starting to get a few things ready. So there you have it world



5 comments:
Yea for baby #4!!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and you look GREAT!
This post sure made me smile. Sure love you guys and we can't wait for the baby to come. And for the record, my prediction is it's a boy too!
Yay!!!! We are super happy for you! It's super fun to find out during delivery the gender! I can't believe you kept that a surprise for so long! Send our love to your fam! Love ya!
Woot Woot! That's so funny. When I read your blog last, I totally thought "I wonder when they'll have another baby". So fun! I'm due on Feb. 21st so you're just a month behind me :) Hope all goes well!
So exciting! Congrats! And good for you for keeping it a secret! I'm terrible at stuff like that! I bet your family thought it was awesome! You are so fun and so creative! All the stuff you do is so cute! I'm jealous you got to spend all that time in Parowan!
Post a Comment