The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas time

Well I know I'm a little late with this but your never too late to scrapbook right?  And since this is basically the closest thing I have to a scrapbook that I actually keep up, I better keep it up.  This last Christmas seemed to fly by.  Maybe it is because we left here halfway through the month so anything we wanted to celebrate here in Omaha had to be done in 1/2 the time.  Of course one of those things was to go see Mr. C.
 
I just can't look at this picture without my jaw dropping at how grown-up my kids are getting

What little hams I have.  It does get cold up there in the North Pole

We went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and after we saw the big guy, there were some crafts that the kids could make.  They all made these cute little snowman.  I asked Avonlea's what she wanted to name her snowman (pictured below)

Her response was "Boobies"....Love that girl.
 


It was fun to visit with Santa and he was so personal with all the kids, then he brought Ammon and I over and asked us what we were grateful for.  I love that my kids didn't have long lists of things they wanted from Santa.  In fact, Addie just told him that she wasn't sure what she wanted and he could just surprise her.  I sure love my kids and love making memories with them.  I am so blessed
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: