OK.....so, the 80's. Lets talk about that. Without question, there was some really great music that came out of the 80's but let's be honest, there are a lot of really really....ummm....I can't quite think of an appropriate word but maybe this next video will help you see what I mean. One of my favorite parts is how the curly hair chick slyly picks her wedgie.....watch for it
(You will probably want to pause the music in the bar at the right)
oh the 80's, the 80's. So did you see her? Well we watched this clip a couple weeks ago and it got stuck in our heads. Here is my hot boy
I think it is so funny how he gets all embarrased cause he can't remember how to blow a kiss :-)
and just because I was uploading video's, I thought I would stick this one on too. It doesn't have anything to do with the 80's. just my crazy cute kids

2 comments:
Hahaha! I love he video of Kimball! So funny! Your kids are so cute and fun!
Oh. My. Gosh! I totally remember that movie! Although now I can't remember what it is but that song cracks me up! And your son is just way too cute!
Post a Comment