The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Monday, September 5, 2011

A sunday evening walk

A few weeks ago, it was a beautiful evening so we decided to take a walk across the pedestrian bridge. We haven't been there since the first week we moved out here almost a year ago. It was a perfect evening and one of those moments where you just wish you could freeze time...I think that will be my next invention, A TIME STOPPER!!




Right as we got to the middle of the bridge, Kimball had to go to the bathroom...maybe my invention after the TIME STOPPER will be a BLADDER STOPPER...I think it will be a big hit for road trips. While Ammon and Kimball were gone, I gave Addie my camera and got things from her perspective

I had to snap a picture of Chloe. She ALWAYS lays like this. While I'm waiting for Addie when I pick her up from school, Chloe just lays like this on the sidewalk. She is such a funny doggie.


Who is this little Hooligan? Oh it must be the little Tornado that roams around my house
This next picture was so sweet. When Ammon and Kimball were coming back, as soon as Avonlea saw them she just took off running to Ammon and yelling "HI!!!!!!!!"

This picture obviously isn't from the walk but I had to throw it in there to show another of Chloes favorite positions. I know that we are dirt poor right now but I think that we will look back on these times as the best times of our lives and long for the "simplicity" of life. I love my family and I love my life

2 comments:

Emily said...

moments like that are truly the best! you guys look so happy. mark and i were talking about your family on the way home from cedar last night...we really adore you guys!

Kathryn said...

I'm loving Addie's skirt! Did you make it?