The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Addie girl





It is the strangest thing! Addie keeps getting older! I still can't figure this out...especially since I have stopped aging all together, but somehow, Addie has turned another year older. I figured I better get her birthday post up before it's Kimballs birthday so here is my cute little 6 year old.
As mentioned in a previous post, we told Addie on her birthday that we were getting a dog. To say she was excited was an understatement. We went to a shelter on her birthday but they weren't open so we went to lunch and then went to the childrens museum. That place is awesome.
At Addies request, we had a spaghetti pig dinner

For her party, the kiddos Tye-died shirts and played some fun games.
Her cake was a little boring but she liked it.

You can't forget to play "Heavy heavy hangover".
Several months ago, Addie casually asked for an Easy-Bake Oven so she could take care of Kimball and Avonlea in case I die... I thought that was a good idea so that's what we gave her. Of course she needs to practice before I die, you know, so she can cook dinner for me when I don't feel like getting off my keister.

2 comments:

Misty Call said...

You're right... she's an absolute beauty! I love her 1st day of school pictures. She looks so grown up. And I'm glad to see you guys do the whole "Heavy, heavy, hangover" song when you open b-day gifts. I'm still trying to convince Nate that people really do that and that my family didn't just make it up:)!

Kathryn said...

You are brave to tie-dye with little/big girls! and that cake is fab, not boring to me!