I saw as I was getting ready to type this that it is my 200th post! (imagine fireworks here). For some reason it seems like it should be more...Well, this post probably won't be that exciting, especially when I start it out like that huh? Talk about a let down but really it's one of those "Here's some pictures for the grandparents" kinda posts. Sorry to all my peeps out there who check in daily for my whit and charm. Ha ha, I kid I kid.
Some signs of Spring. Today was a beautiful day so we decided to eat dinner outside by this tree. I love the colors of the trees around here. I have never seen so many blossoms. It seems like every tree back here has blossoms and I LOVE it!Here is our cute neighbor boy getting ready to fill up our cups with the hose. Just kidding, he wasn't I just happened to take a picture when he was playing with the hose.
Avonlea discovered corn on the cob tonight....
and these are some of my very greatest blessings. (Plus one tall hot hunk that surprisingly enough, I don't have a picture of in this post...don't you worry, his post will be coming soon ;-)OK onto more important things. Addie also had her dance recital last week and she did great.

She was so excited to perform but I think the thing that she was most excited for was to be able to wear make-up. I think it makes Ammon nervous whenever he sees her in make-up because she is BEEEEautiful and he starts thinking about the sticks he is going to have to carry around as she gets a little older. Oh the things we have to look forward to.

No comments:
Post a Comment