I don't know what I did differently today but I was able to download some pictures off the camera....but it only downloaded about 1/2 of them...weird. Oh well, I will take what I can get.
Did I mention that my kids are hams?
We love to go for walks and collect all sorts of treasures.Did I mention that my kids are hams?
awwww
A little family time....LOVE IT!
I have a funny Addie story. Last week, Ammon went to pick Addie up from primary and the halls were CROWDED because one ward was getting out of sacrament meeting and our ward was trying to go in. Also, I should mention that Addie is not one of those soft spoken kids....she likes people to be able to hear her, she is very considerate that way:-) Anyway, Ammon was waiting in the hall with her and she was telling him about the lesson they learned on the word of wisdom. They made a picture and cut out food and other stuff and if it was good stuff, they would put it in the mouth picture and if it was bad stuff, they would put it in the trash picture. She said "I put the fruits and vegetables in the mouth, and the cigarettes in the trash but I didn't want to put the beer in the trash because you LOVE BEER!"
Maybe we should help Addie understand the difference between Beer and Root beer :-)


2 comments:
great story! ha ha! oh that addie. and cute pictures! we miss you guys.
I knew Ammon had an imperfection....too bad it was announced at church!!! I miss you and our keg parties (did I write that out loud?) Sorry. :)
Post a Comment