The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Graduate

By the title of this post, you might be singing the song "Mrs. Robinson" in your head right now...this is not one of those posts (although, considering Ammon and my age difference, I guess it could be ;-) ANYWAY,
CONGRATULATIONS AMMON!!!!!!!!!
If we were in Cedar, Ammon would be lining up right now to take the walkIf we were in Cedar, I would get to see him in a cap and gown....I've waited years to see that but I will have to wait a few more.
If we were in Cedar, we would be sending out graduation announcements to all our friends and family and asking them to share in our joy and celebration as AMMON GRADUATES FROM SOUTHERN UTAH UNIVERSITY with a
Bachelor of science in Biology, emphasizing in botany and a minor in chemistry!!!!
THIS IS NO SMALL THING!!! I want Ammon to know how PROUD I am of him. He worked SO HARD for that degree. I remember so many times we would say "if we can just make it through this week of tests and quizzes then we will be okay" and then the next week would be the same thing over again. Ammon you did it! I wish I could take you on a cruise to celebrate but I think you might have to settle for watching Muppets Treasure Island until your next graduation in 4 years when you graduate with a Doctorate of Pharmacy.
Ammon, you are my hero!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Ammon!! We love you and are so proud of you. Can't wait to see you this summer.

Chelseys Blog said...

Congrats Ammon!

Stacia said...

Yay! Congrats to both of you!!