It has been almost a month since I have blogged and there are a few reasons for that. #1 my old camera :-( bad bad camera and makes me very frustrated. #2 New (used) camera given to me by my wonderful friend Melanie. Good camera..I forgot how nice it was to press the button and actually have the camera take a picture. WOW is THAT what is supposed to happen? So I have a bunch of fun wonderful cute pictures on my camera but problem...I can't get the camera to connect to my computer. Tried several things but I am still stuck. Dang! #3 nothing much to blog about. I still have some dang cute, funny enjoyable kids but my mind is not in the creativly funny mood and I feel like I would just be blabbering if I blog (hmmm kinda like I am now :-) We are really enjoying the weather right now. Yesterday it was almost 90 degrees and beautiful green grass everywhere. Of course last night and tonight there are tornado watches. Oh well, that's the midwest for ya right. Yesterday I was able to start work on our garden plot so I can grow a garden this year (wonderful) and then last night I found out that there use to be some sort of led plant around here and there is a lot of led in the soil (not so wonderful). hmmm, I guess I will have to think about that. Generally I'm not that picky of a person but I tend to get picky when it's something that can kill me. We need to find a place that will test our soil. Only a few more weeks of school this semester for Ammon. Holy Cow, I cannot believe he is almost done with his first year of pharmacy school. This year has flown by! I really am enjoying living here, mostly because we live in Village Green and I love how many fun activities we are surrounded by. Addie however tells me daily how much she misses Cedar. Somedays I wake up to her crying because she misses it. It breaks my heart. I think if we were to move back she would really miss Omaha. She loves her school and loves her friends and loves all the stuff around here but she can't get over the fact that we took her away from Cedar and all our friends and family there. We are excited to head to Utah for a little bit this summer. So do you know what else is on my camera? Pictures of my house. I finally feel like it's done enough to take pictures...so I did and now I can't show them to anyone. I painted and did beadboard (walpaper) in our bedroom, also I re-did our guest room, our basement, and the girls room. I LOVE how the girls room has turned out. I can't wait to show it. Kimballs room is next. Needless to say, I am really enjoying having a place of our own to paint and decorate. Have I mentioned how much I love living in Village Green. Well I think this is enough run on sentences for one post. Wish me luck with my camera (or else a lot more of these boring post will be sure to follow :-)
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment