I started this room back in January and I have been putting off taking pictures because there is still stuff that I need to do, like make a headboard, cut out some birds for the wall, and a few other little things, but I decided to put it up anyway because I really love the way this room turned out. I LOVE Pottery Barn Kids but I can't justify spending the money. Oh well, we made do. Here are the before shots right before I started painting so it was a mess.
and here are the after shots
I think it will be fun to change these pom pom balls with the seasons. add some green ones for summer. Red, orange and yellow for Fall and white ones for Winter. There will also be some little birds in this tree.
Addies bed
Little owl pillow I made
Avonleas side of the room
a close up of the crib bedding. This is the bedding I re-did last year before Avonlea was born

Here was their lamp beforeand here it is after. SO SO easy and I think it took about 5 minutes

One of the things that I love the most about this room is that I think it was a total of $15 and $12 of that was because I found those adorable sheets on Addies bed for a great sale. Who says you can't decorate on a dime....well maybe not actually a dime, but not much more than that.

4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Forget working on the Parowan house (if we get it), you need to come do my kids room. Can't wait to see what you do to Kimballs room. You are awesome!
LOVE IT!!! Can I hire you?
Chalise! It looks awesome. I remember that fabric on the crib, I have always liked it. And the elephants, too, are so cute. Did you have the butterfly mobile in Cedar? I don't remember it, but I saw some on Etsy and thought they would be so easy to make - good job! We love you guys!
This is the cutest redo I have ever seen! Better than magazines, better than my imagination. I LOVE THAT TREE!! Once again you are my inspiration guru. Way to go!!
Post a Comment