Life is wonderful. 6 months ago, I never would have guessed we would be here living in Omaha, in our own home, yet here we are. What an interesting time these last 4 months have been. There we were in Cedar City just thinking we would be going to SUU one last year when BAMB "you've been accepted to Creighton, can you be here the day after tomorrow? OK. Once we got here, we KNEW we had to find a way to get into Village Green. Not only because it would be so much cheaper than paying rent out here, but for my SANITY we needed to be here. It didn't seem possible but wonder of wonders and miracle of miracles here we are thanks to so much work from my Dad. I don't think I will ever be able to thank you enough mom and dad for all the time and paperwork that went into this being possible. Living here has made the biggest difference and to know that I will not have to move again for another 4 years is HEAVEN. I feel like I can let myself feel home now. I can unpack those boxes that have been packed since I left Cedar. When Ammon and I were unpacking, he asked me if I wanted to save the boxes "NO!!! I WANT THEM OUT!" I'm so glad I could say that and not try to save up boxes to pack our stuff in later. ahhhh that is a nice feeling.

The day we got the keys to our new home.
The day we got the keys to our new home.
I can't wait to plant these flower beds come spring. And yes I can finally paint. In fact I have been painting today. I will post pictures of our new home room by room as I re-do them. My first re-do pictures will be up this week. I am in Heaven
Our first meal in our new home. We slept there the day we got the keys. We didn't have beds or anything, we just camped out together by our Christmas tree in the living room. Yes the Christmas tree was the first thing we moved over. Moving might be crazy but I wanted our kids to be able to enjoy Christmas still and make Christmas memories. We started moving the Monday before Christmas and amazingly enough, by the time Christmas came, we were pretty settled in. Our first meal in our new home. We slept there the day we got the keys. We didn't have beds or anything, we just camped out together by our Christmas tree in the living room. Yes the Christmas tree was the first thing we moved over. Moving might be crazy but I wanted our kids to be able to enjoy Christmas still and make Christmas memories. We started moving the Monday before Christmas and amazingly enough, by the time Christmas came, we were pretty settled in.


6 comments:
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://hammoncheese.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
AWWW I MISS that place! Many Many member meals there!! GREAT place to live you are blessed!!
Nick
Congrats on the house! Can't wait to see all of the painting and decorating you've been up to. I'm sure it's adorable!
We are so happy for you! What an exciting time. Can't wait to see your pics!
So excited (and verrrry jealous)!! So glad you guys also had a great Christmas. Life looks like it is going so gooood for you guys and you deserve it!
Yea...looks like such a cute house! We'll have to come and visit you. I'm so glad you have a place to call home now. Good luck with all the painting!
Post a Comment