The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Although its a shame, there's no way to beat it. 3 days to prepare and 30 minutes to eat it.
So true so true. But boy the food was SO good! The food alone was worth the drive but the company was even better.
For the last few years, we have had the dinner in our garage but we thought it would be way to cold this year so we settled in downstairs nice and tight.
After dinner, the kids put on a show, all by themselves. They came up with the idea, the wardrobe, the script, everything.

I was only able to capture a small part of the play but I think we should start a theater :-)

Ending with the pie fest yummmmmy
16 pies this year
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Oh man! That is so fun that you got to surprise your family!!! That's awesome! I seriously can't believe that you still have some of those old dance costumes around! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I love that you got to go see your family!