The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve part I

Well the hills here in Omaha may not be fun to drive on, especially in the winter time but they make for great sledding. We were able to go sledding right out our front door and it was so fun. Christmas Eve was a little bit more moving and then we decided to have some fun.

poor Avonlea had to wear Kimballs old snowsuit. I thought having a girl before, I would be covered clothes wise but I didn't really account for the different Seasonal ages. Oh well, at least she had a cute pink hat. She was really interested in the snow and enjoyed sledding down the hill with mommy.


I love this picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: