BABY !!!!
Hooray for that...
and it's a little baby girl. Addie has been saying all along " Mom, I know it's a girl, but you just don't know it yet" It was so fun to watch our little baby move and stretch and kick. She was a little camera shy and didn't want to give us a good face but we did get her profile. A couple of these are videos but I don't know if they will work on the blog. Anyway, the kids are excited and so are we. Thank goodness I will be able to use those girl baby things I've been buying at yard sales this last summer.
Hooray for that...
and it's a little baby girl. Addie has been saying all along " Mom, I know it's a girl, but you just don't know it yet" It was so fun to watch our little baby move and stretch and kick. She was a little camera shy and didn't want to give us a good face but we did get her profile. A couple of these are videos but I don't know if they will work on the blog. Anyway, the kids are excited and so are we. Thank goodness I will be able to use those girl baby things I've been buying at yard sales this last summer.





11 comments:
Hurray--Congrats! We're having a girl too! That's so fun that Addie was sure it was a girl. She probably did know. How exciting. I hope you're feeling a lot better! Keep us posted.
Congrats, that is so fun!!!
Congrats! Nikelle is already growing out of some of her newborn clothes! I can hand down her stuff to you if you want?
It is always such a sweet time when you learn what gender will bless your home next- how exciting!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. We hope the pregnancy is going well!
How exciting! I'm glad everything looks good! That will be so fun I'm sure Addie is excited that she was right :)
Congrats! That is very exciting...I look forward to hearing more and having a "girls weekend" again this upcoming summer. We might have a few babies at the event, but we should still plan it out!
YAY that is SO exciting. We miss you guys SO much. Best of luck through your pregnancy. Say HI to Ammon
Babies are the best!
congrats on your baby girl. It was so good to see you at the "swine flu" clinic. I've been thinking about you lately...just wondering how you're doing! Hope all is well :)
It's your Aubs...I need to look at your blog more!! Hurray for a little girl! Congrats!
Post a Comment