The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How do you feel today?

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle and Nick said...

So cute! Can you email me those pictures? I have an idea....

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a cutie! And love the post below. What a great big sister!

Brittany & Ryan said...

Aw he is so stinkin BIG now!! We sure miss you guys.

Daneene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daneene said...

I had to delete my comment because of a grammatical error. Oops.
Anyway, as I was saying . . . your kids are so grown up. It's hard to believe it. I loved the potty training picture. I might just have to try that - it keeps two kids occupied.