The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How could you not love them

Today I spied this and had to take a picture. Addie took Kimball to the bathroom and sat and read to him while he went to the bathroom. Of course she read him Bluberries for Sal...one of our favorites. I think potty training will go much easier with a little helper around. Gosh I love being their mom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi Barnes said...

You inspire me as a mother! I just love reading your blog and love that you are so good at writing down the things they say...I roll laughing! I keep thinking I will do better with that and I dont. Congratulations on another little girl too..how wonderful