The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

more pictures

:
This picture was supposed to go on the last post but it wouldn't let me. I just love how Kimball sleeps. He knows he's hansome awake or asleep.


This was the first year Ammon and I did not dress up for Halloween. Addie wanted to be a witch and Kimball had been practicing being a ghost so we decided "why not". I thought they looked so cute.

I love this picture of Kimball. Nana gave him this shirt and he thinks it is pretty dang cool. He is standing by our Thankful turkey. Every night before bed, we think of what we are greatful for and write it on a feather. This has been so fun and it's fun to see our turkeys colorful tail grow daily.
I love this picture of Addie. We went to Parowan to see Val and the boys and they all had fun jumping in the leaves. I snapped this picture of Addie and it is one of my favorites. What a sweet girl she is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Daneene said...

Very cute, I think I'm going to try that turkey thing. I've been wondering about something like that.