This last weekend my sister Valerie came down with her 2 boys and 2 of my other nephews that she was watching. It was such a great weekend! Saturday morning Val and my friend Sarah and I went yard selling (which is always a favorite thing of mine) and then Val and I went over to Parowan while Ammon and Mathew (Val's husband) went to 2 movies together. It was a beautiful rainy day in Parowan and so TJ, Seth, and Addie drank hot coco on the front porch while it rained and we told stories.
Addie loves any excuse to use her umbrella even though it wasn't really keeping her dry from the puddles she was jumping in.I think that story tellers need to wear hats so this was the hat I picked for Val to wear.
After it stopped raining, we took the kids down to the pond and I taught them how to fish. They all caught at least one fish in the 15 minutes we were there. It was such a great weekend in Parowan!


1 comment:
the kids were out on the porch with their cocoa when I pulled up and I thought..."Ohhhh I want to do that too" It looked so cozy
Post a Comment