The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Princess mania

If any of you know Addie, you know she LOVES princesses! She is always in dress up and has been looking forward to meeting them for quite a while. I was surprised that she became a little star struck. She was very quiet with Snow White and with Sleeping Beauty.

However, as soon as she saw Cinderella, she ran and flew into her lap and was just hugging and hugging her. It was so sweet. "You're my favorite princess" Addie said. Right as we were with Cinderella, 3 more princesses came to take their place so Addie also got to see them as well. I felt bad for the girl right behind us who had been waiting to see Cinderella and then just watch her walk away.

I have to say it was worth the hour+ wait time to see them
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Addie's always told me that princesses are real. I guess she's right!