The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Friday, April 4, 2008

feelin' crafty

Lastnight for enrichment we did a craft and it was a lot of fun (thanks again Mary). We painted blocks and put letters on them. I decided to decoupage(how on earth do you spell that word) some scrapbook paper onto my blocks and I am really happy with how they turned out so I decided to post a picture.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love em! I'm glad you had a good time...

Josie said...

Those are cute, are the letter's vinal? Also I love your kid's pictures, you did a great job. Where are you planning on having them printed??

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Very cute! I've been wanting to do this too. Do you know where you got the blocks?

Sheri said...

Looks great!