This site will let you know when we have updated the blog.If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting
I need pictures of both kids. I don't have any and I need them for my fridge. They are sooo cute. Did you do the ones of Kimball? They look so professional.
Hi! I've been blog hopping, I found your's threw Susy's then your sisters... anyways we've missed you! Your baby is darling, and Addie is growing up, she's so cute. You need to send me your e-mail and I'll add you to my blog. josiestew@hotmail.com
Chalise!! How are you?! I am soooo stinkin impressed with your photo shoots. I have been trying and trying to do it myself. I love seeing updates of you and your cute family! Yay for reconnecting with old roomies!
I thought i would just comment here so I hope you get it. I am SO sad that I won't be in Parowan on the 11th! I can't believe that Jami will be there too and I will miss it. Have tons of fun without me :-(
8 comments:
I love these! I love the one that says, 'Cute'
I need pictures of both kids. I don't have any and I need them for my fridge. They are sooo cute. Did you do the ones of Kimball? They look so professional.
You are so talented! I am impressed! Yah, we just took our own too-"professional" picts are too expensive!
Hi!
I've been blog hopping, I found your's threw Susy's then your sisters... anyways we've missed you! Your baby is darling, and Addie is growing up, she's so cute. You need to send me your e-mail and I'll add you to my blog. josiestew@hotmail.com
Are these the ones you took yourself?
They look great!
Chalise!! How are you?! I am soooo stinkin impressed with your photo shoots. I have been trying and trying to do it myself. I love seeing updates of you and your cute family! Yay for reconnecting with old roomies!
I thought i would just comment here so I hope you get it. I am SO sad that I won't be in Parowan on the 11th! I can't believe that Jami will be there too and I will miss it. Have tons of fun without me :-(
Post a Comment