The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, February 7, 2008

minivan mania

So the time has come where we are shopping for a minivan. Yes, I am going to be a mini-van mom. hmmm.. not quite sure how I feel about that. It will be nice to actually be able to fit comfotably in a car. You should try and see Ammon fitting it our civic with a car seat behind him. If you have seen the incredibles, then I am sure you can imagine it. (Ammon and Mr. Incredible even have the same hair...how interesting) Anyway, we have been looking around and I really like the dodge grand caravan but we are still looking. If any of you have car buying advice or funny stories, please do tell.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well I am glad you are considering joining the mini van mom club! It takes some getting used to but the extra room is well worth it.

Bill Gates II said...

Chalise we have a Toyota Sienna and it is wonderful. Good luck with the car shopping! -Misa

Rhiannon said...

I don't have any advise, but I do have a van for sale!!! I just found a smaller car that I have to get. A van for 3 people is just to much. Plus, I really want to get out of a car payment. Email me... I'll give you all the details.

vietmom2con@gmail.com

Can we say Honda for a great deal!

Loves!

DLW Company said...

Loved your Christmas letter!! Fun blog of a family we really appreciate. Dave and Loralee Wilkey